Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE SSV

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
cheers mate!! and yeah i will let you know how they go once there on. :) where did you see me? wasnt been an idot was i lol

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
hp is useless unless you can turn at the end of the road. Good too see them going in can be a bit of a bitch but doable at home

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
hp is useless unless you can turn at the end of the road. Good too see them going in can be a bit of a bitch but doable at home

yeah thats it, well il see how i go after this but im either going to get some coilovers & strut brace or get a cam/tune done :) i will be installing my rear swaybar as it looks easy but apparently the front it tricky as you have to drop the front cross member or something??? any advice would be great lol

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
Cam n tune :D

What size cam have you been eyeing off?

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
yeah im leaning towards the cam lol if i go ahead with it, will be out of the (228/232@112) or a (232/234@112) thoughts??

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
They are both really good cams and should punch out over 420rwhp, pretty sure the second one u mentioned is a comp cam.. Yum! Lol..

Sent u a pm

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
They are both really good cams and should punch out over 420rwhp, pretty sure the second one u mentioned is a comp cam.. Yum! Lol..

Sent u a pm

Yeah exactly, i think il man up and get the bigger 232/234 when i do it lol and i got your pm too :)

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
Hey luke, yeah when i get my new wheels on il come show you.. and is that price fitted or parts only?? if its fitted then its definitly a good price.

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
couple small updates.. rear wing is back on, gxp diffuser is on, rear swaybar is on, and got some 20" D1R's on there atm untill my new wheels arrive.. apprently their 2weeks away, but thats what they said 2 weeks ago!!

bottom photo is me testing the rear swaybar out :) HUGE improvement in overall balance of the car.. (private rd of course) lol

Attachments

• sideways.PNG
    sideways.PNG
    437.8 KB · Views: 283
  • sway bars.JPG
    sway bars.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 250
  • d1r.JPG
    d1r.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 399