Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ve ute 2012 has weird A/C

VictorC

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore ute
Hi, guys. My ute A/C climate control has issue that these vents always working properly when I've tried ingnition twice. At the first ignition on, the vents only face to the floor. When turn it off and ingniton on again, it works well. I did calibration vent but it still have the issue. Some people say that headunit probs. Whay should I do?

Last edited:

FalconF16

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6 Commodore Sportwagon
Its not the Headunit thats playing up.Its the Actuator.About $80 for a new one.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
It’s the actuators.
Next would be the control module located on the intake duct behind the glovebox

Jackv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 SS-V II
I'm also having A/C issues today and happened randomly a few months back the A/C doesn't come on at all when pressing the button on the head unit. I have also noticed vary rarely the mode wont change from demister. Do you think its out of gas or its this actuator issue as well?
2012 VE SSV II

update: took it to mechanic the valve must have been knocked when I was getting the radiator and fan out it leaked all the gas out! He said if all gas goes out again soon he has to replace a part inside the dash forgot what he called it but said there about a grand to replace

Last edited: