Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vess

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
may get in trouble from the mods for this but true story took my 18 year old son for his first drive today he asked me to give it a good blat which I didnt then we were in 3 rd gear i changed the e boost to the highest setting gave a boot full then got off it went to do a u turn and a blue typhoon was behind me (cop car with only 1 officer) he followed behind for over 5 ks did not pull us over still wondering why?This was at capalaba brisbane

Didn't know we had any Typhoons in the redlands, heh. Lucky aren't you :p

jasons sv6

jason
Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ute sv6
hey mate any update on selling those rims?

blown vess

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
engine bay nearly done went 767rwhp with just 14 pound boost
DSC_8490.jpg

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
Definitely looks the goods mate. Although I know it wouldnt be everyones cup of tea Im a fan of the new front bar and the walky scoop, looks tough as. Youve put alot of effort (and money lol) into this car and it defiantely shows on the readout, props to you mate.
Any idea when youre gonna take it down the 1/4 with the new setup?

blown vess

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
Definitely looks the goods mate. Although I know it wouldnt be everyones cup of tea Im a fan of the new front bar and the walky scoop, looks tough as. Youve put alot of effort (and money lol) into this car and it defiantely shows on the readout, props to you mate.
Any idea when youre gonna take it down the 1/4 with the new setup?
thanks mate rear bar goes on today then down the quarter in the next couple of weeks