Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VG Ute Project

U

Ute God

nah its all custom....I was the first to do it...and as far as I know Im still the only 1

scott.waldon

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman 5.7L
Do u rekon you could get some more pics of your ute up here because it looks so sick. Cheers Scott

U

Ute God

Ok just loaded them onto photobucket....there is heaps of different pics. Some really old ones as well as some more recent ones. I dont really have many that have the bonnet on as I only had it on for a month or so before the starter motor **** itself, and thats when i decided to strip it ready for a respray and new motor.

P1010014.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010050.jpg

P1010056.jpg

P1010076.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010026.jpg

DSCN1822.jpg

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
did you use to have a bench seat and converted it to a 2 seater with centre console?

U

Ute God

yeap....hence there is no hand brake in the centre, it is actually positioned to the right of the driver between the seat and the door.It was vinyle bench seat and vinyle floor. :ranting:

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
Ute God said:
yeap....hence there is no hand brake in the centre, it is actually positioned to the right of the driver between the seat and the door.It was vinyle bench seat and vinyle floor. :ranting:

Didn't notice the missing handbrake (who needs 1?) lol. Good job on the custom centre piece anyways, looks good.

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
nice work, looks great, hard canopy would look good. cheers

scott.waldon

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman 5.7L
That looks betta everytime i see it, you did a nice job with the centre console and it is a great improvment from the original. That bonnet looks it look so mean!!! The Pioneer headunit looms sweet and it brightens up the interior nicley. Good Job

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
thats 1 hell of an improvement!!!!! nice work :thumbsup:
wanna do mine???? :yeah: