Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VH SL

Unbreakable

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 VH SL
Yeah i agree with you JunkDog wasn't too fond of the colour at first but it has grown on me.

Going to give the engine bay a good clean this weekend and probably give the car a wash and wax as well.

Unbreakable

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 VH SL
Bought a set of 16" stockies for the car, the current ones are a bit scratched up from the hubcaps. Should tidy the car up a bit..Pick them up thursday

As well as that later this week i am going to purchase a weber carby for the car. The current one seems a bit tired so i figured a new one would be best.

Last edited:

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
U jerk:p I've been hunting for a set for a bit now...

Unbreakable

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 VH SL
Picked up the stockies last night. Tried to put them on the car today but they wouldn't go over the hub by a bee's dick, so took them to a engineer today said they should be ready monday :D

Changed oil today as well, brake pads tomorrow.

vhgasser

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh commodore,Holden captiva
nice and clean bro

Unbreakable

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 VH SL
Haven't taken any pics yet keep forgetting. Wheels are all machined and good to go went to put them on and they ####ing scrub..need to get some thinner tires other than that they are perfect looks tuff as haha. I'm going to put them back on this weekend to take some pics so i will post some then :)

Unbreakable

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 VH SL
Put the wheels on again to measure for new tires was going to take pics but left my damn camera at home..Sorry. tires will be on by friday so will get some pictures then. Was wondering why my two front speakers wern't working, looked at the wire that goes through the door frame. both of them were severed lol all fixed up now.

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
What tyres u running? I put 205/45/16 on my ceptors.. No tyre fold and I can run ultra lows with no scrub:)

Unbreakable

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 VH SL
Hey mate running 215/55/16. Just got back from the shop here's a few recent pics. Last pic is from yesterday at work. Will most likely get some lowered springs in the near future. Spent too much money on the car this pay haha. Going to buy some chrome for the window rubbers too, found some online pretty cheap.

Attachments

• DSC_0027.JPG
    DSC_0027.JPG
    291.5 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC_0028.JPG
    DSC_0028.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 241
  • DSC_0029.JPG
    DSC_0029.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC_0026.JPG
    DSC_0026.JPG