Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vh wagooon

180sc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais & vh sl
cheers guys.

Well suffered another massive set back last night, finally got it on the road and went for a drive to the usual firday night at munch inn and my supposed 1500k ago reco motor is now rooted. It has massive big knock to the point its about to throw a leg out of bed :(
What i dont understand is how a motor so quiet and smooth can get so bad so quick, it has good oil pressure good oil and wasnt absued at all so im a bit guttered at the moment.

180sc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais & vh sl
new engine in and running sweet but the gearbox isnt very helthy at all so i guess im looking for one of them now.

Attachments

• dpp0008u.jpg
    dpp0008u.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 432

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
goood to hear man

feel free to come and do the conversion on my vk

180sc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais & vh sl
Well what a turn of events..... our xu6 got written off yesterday so the super 6 will be making its way into the wagon :) shame it didnt happen a few weeks ago lol

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
loool, thats **** to hear mate, but the wagooonie would be loving the upgrade!

You'll be becoming an expert on pulling the motor out of one of these really soon :p

She's looking really good too btw ;)

TY318

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL 202
OMGGG i luvv it looks mad love to do this conversion but im keeping mine easy to work on hahaha (but theres one thing i like about these motors when they run dry of oil the motor shuts itself off before any damage is done) i like how clean it is how did u go with the interior side of things eg: tacho n other crap theres quit a few things im doing to mine u guys would like to see im not sharing that info yet till iv finished it hahaha but yeh great car man

180sc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais & vh sl
got a dash conversion done by castle auto electrics but its crap and the tach dont work i have to send it back to them. but thats crap about the engine shut off with no oil preasure caause i dont even have the ecotec oil preasure sender in it.

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
Mate

The super 6 is the way to go. Mine went from a 202 to a Buick and now Super6 with 10 PSI pulley.

Pete