Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vh

vk_4speed

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk 355ci and Vn calais
hey bro loving this vh, dunno bout your black scoop tho? sorry if you have already sed but has there been any work done to your reco blue 202? i just got a recoed black 202 put in my vk and i took off the emission **** and it goes alot better now aye. keep it up mate

TY318

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL 202
hey bro loving this vh, dunno bout your black scoop tho? sorry if you have already sed but has there been any work done to your reco blue 202? i just got a recoed black 202 put in my vk and i took off the emission **** and it goes alot better now aye. keep it up mate

thanks bud yeh the black scoop is just sitting in primer atm so it will be painted up soon still havnt got round to getting new pics to through up tho i will soon

TY318

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL 202
car didnt pass roady today

heres the list

1 steering wheel grip
2 secure console
3 oil light
4 RH door strap
5 dash lights
6 seat belts
7 secure front seat
8 change brake dluid and bleed
9 no plate light
10 adjust headlights
11 RHR indicator
12 secure gear knob
13 RHF door rubber
14 LH rack end
15 LHF Tyre
16 exhaust hangers need x2 and rattles
17 holes in boot pan
18 rim diameter
19 RH seat mount

when i seen the list i thort holy f**k but now that iv gone over it its all piss easy just gonna cost some money the console was never secured when i got it oil light stays on because it has the wrong sending unit the check strap is easy fix i got heaps spare the Dash lights dont come on when u flick the ignition on eg battery light n other crap what els.. the seat belt need to have the Australian tag on them the ones in it are the original! When i turned on the indicator the outside brake light also flashes last time i checked it didnt lol and for the rim diameter ill just chuck my stockies on there for the holes in the boot pan it was because i removed some rubber grommets to clean out the boot and repaint it im going to rip the seats out and inspect the rails n grease em up and see if i can tighten em or something