Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vh

VK SL 3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL 5spd
Since when do they fail you for door rubbers?

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
1 steering wheel grip
2 secure console
3 oil light
4 RH door strap
5 dash lights
6 seat belts
7 secure front seat
8 change brake dluid and bleed
9 no plate light
10 adjust headlights
11 RHR indicator
12 secure gear knob
13 RHF door rubber
14 LH rack end
15 LHF Tyre
16 exhaust hangers need x2 and rattles
17 holes in boot pan
18 rim diameter
19 RH seat mount

so you took it to a rwc guy without checking the lights, tyres, brakes, seats and seatbelts... so basically every saftey feature of the car? no wonder he threw a few randoms onto the list like door rubbers.

TY318

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL 202
so you took it to a rwc guy without checking the lights, tyres, brakes, seats and seatbelts... so basically every saftey feature of the car? no wonder he threw a few randoms onto the list like door rubbers.

no obviously i havnt explained everything brakes i have checked this mechanic i no him he always get ppl to change the brake fluid or u pay him to do it the lights i did say i checked em obviously a ground wire came loose or something the seats i seemed to think they were fine untill he said so and the seatbelts i didnt know what to look for apart from hols and frays in them and with the door rubbers ill have to check that out when i get a chance

TY318

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL 202
just got new pics today
note that the interior is not complete yet and i also still have to put lowered springs in the rear so some of the photos make it look like it sits too high also it will be resprayed but thats not for awhile im still waiting on sle window winders and ill be changing the door trims to the sle blue ones to match the carpet note that i got the carpet for free brand new so im not complaining last carpet was brown just like the steering colum im yet to paint. yet its still unfinished

TY318

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL 202
you manage to get the thermo fan working ok?

nah mate still deciding on witch ones to get im pretty sure ill go with davies craig twin 10's but still saving for them

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Buy Mondeo fans from a wrecker for $60, cut minimal material off, hard wire them, be done with the job.