Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vk berlina efi 5.0 ltr project still finishing off

dazz9

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais
my vk berlina soon to be a injected 5.0 ltr t700 just beeen resprayd and kit needs to go on rear bar and sidies plus bonnet scoop. then fit da engine

Attachments

• dazzcar2.jpg
    dazzcar2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 317
  • dazzcar1.jpg
    dazzcar1.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 412
  • azz4.jpg
    azz4.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 269
  • 0_0dazzred1.jpg
    0_0dazzred1.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 467
  • 0_1dazz5.jpg
    0_1dazz5.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 523
  • dazz3.jpg
    dazz3.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 449

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
good stuff :D see whenever i need inspiration i hit this area. then i get to look at how cool other ppls cars are, get jealous, then get off my arse and do something to mine :p

so what have you done so far, other than pictured, whats the plans for the interior etc? what are you gonna use it for. daily, track

so many q's im sorry

dazz9

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais
interior is immaculate carpet was a tad bit faded so got new carpet and keep the old carpet from not fading any more some people hate da origianl brown interior butr i think its hot. it will be a weeknd car i am 28 now when im 60 ill still have it just as good as it looks today and by the time im 60 who knows wat i would have done then haha
had a respray the b45 were referbed moter still deciding to rebuild or put in as is and wait till it needs a rebuild installed air con as it never had so once the engine is in and kit is painted and on it will be ready for engineers certificate put low shock and springs on also i was lucky when i got this car it was 700 bucks and not in bad shape exp the interior witch is the hardest to find its easyto paint n refresh but finding good clean interior very hard

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
interior is immaculate carpet was a tad bit faded so got new carpet and keep the old carpet from not fading any more some people hate da origianl brown interior butr i think its hot. it will be a weeknd car i am 28 now when im 60 ill still have it just as good as it looks today and by the time im 60 who knows wat i would have done then haha
had a respray the b45 were referbed moter still deciding to rebuild or put in as is and wait till it needs a rebuild installed air con as it never had so once the engine is in and kit is painted and on it will be ready for engineers certificate put low shock and springs on also i was lucky when i got this car it was 700 bucks and not in bad shape exp the interior witch is the hardest to find its easyto paint n refresh but finding good clean interior very hard
Looks sick mate! ive got the same simmons and all polished up too on my VH sle.....nothin beats old skool mags on an old skool soldier..imo! what donk have u got for it?