Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vk berlina

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
looks good bro.. but...

100_3407.jpg

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
yeah absolutley. i bought the VK knowing it had a lot of rust and was only meant to be a very short term ride, but then i got modding and then grew attached :p so i need a new body. im not going through the rust repairs i did with the impala on a crappy VK, so eventually i will find a nice example of a 6cylinder VH and swap all my gear into it.

*cough*

impala is about 3 weeks off being regd. THEN itll be a 454, THEN itll get painted again, THEN itll be airbagged, THEN (maybe) the VK will get head.

maybe.

*cough*

It's his Mardi Gras float. Him and Marcus are having matching glitter paintjobs and having a VK cruise to Sydney.

#### off.

yeah i think i am going to look for something complete. i dont want another project like the impala where i am spending thousands on little things like carpets/chrome strips etc.

*cough*

yes please!! :D however. it seems that dirby has roped me into working on his ride on friday, so it probably wont be this week/end.

And i have done so again :)

dont get me wrong, i plan on drinking all his beer too :p

Well you didn't :p

cos' no matter how good your taping skills, it leaves a little edge when you peel it off, and i HATE that edge. so rather than have it im just gonna blend it all behind the mould.

also the top of the double sided tape was all manky and i wanted to clean it up.

Lol they fell off in the end and you pulled the ones that didn't off :p

Yes i am very bored and just read the whole thread.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Dooooooood.. ****, you've been a busy boy!

Is that white paint? :eek:

Wheels look the sex...

Wonder what would happen if you spent a few days in a row on it! Be finished in a week!
You know you're making me look bad, the VK had more rust than the VH, and you fixed it, so now I can't whimp out and find another shell! :p
It sucks though, when I have time to work on cars, I have no money, now when I have a bit of spare cash, I've got no time! :/

Been watching you progress fella, but been too tired/lazy to let you know ;) Bonnet looks good, you should smooth the edges, so its not as angular...? Keep it up!

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
Top job mate! I got a HJ here ya can do when ya finished that if ya want lol.