Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vk calais

nighttraintc88

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais
thats what banks a for. well im going now, cant stay and yap all night, i've got **** to do

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
For 22 grand, that's a freakin' bargain. Hopefully it goes to a good home, not some young punk who will end up writing it off.
Can't imagine the insurance cost on it. :my:

nighttraintc88

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais
insurance isn't that bad, it cost 1100 a year fully covered by shannons for 20,000 agread value. which is not to bad for a old girl vk

RiDiN_DiRtY

Mr_RiDiN_DiRtY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Executive 1990
nice car mate my advice keep and get rid of the harley !! :p its a nice car it deserves a good owner, nice price pretty cheap i'd ask way more know what its like doing a car up my mates had like 30,000 put into it and he's gonna sell it for half the price as much as all the stuff is worth it u never get what u put into it ,

nighttraintc88

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais
harleys are my life now so there is not much time for the car. I know that its cheap, but after all the money its still only a vk calais to alot of people, i have to find the right person to want to buy it. Just had some one offer a custon harley for it and someone else offered to pay it off.