Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My vk executive

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
G'day guys, just a small updated. I've taught my self how to use a mig weld.:thumbsup:
I think i didn't do a bad job. For a person who works in a vineyard. I'm takin' my time with this car, I don't want to stuff it up. What do you guys think? Cheers Jason

crazy.vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore
I haven't seen your car but I assume you had a heap of holes needing welding up. Good finish there. I have a 150 amp mig welder and it's a good tool to have in the workshop.

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
Thank mate for your reply. There was a few holes, where the a/c runs. Also the where the tags are. but, I give it a go, first time using a mig. I hav fun doing it. Had, a mate show me what to do, and of i went. I have more mig welding to do. It's in the fuel flap. Cause it had duel fuel in it. Cheers Jason

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
hi again guys, this weekend me and the ol' man will be lowering the front end of the car. I've change my mind again, lol, My missus and myself we have agreed to put a EFI V8 in the beast, along with a new cam, extractors, st8 cuts. Thats whats going on with the vk... Cheers Jason

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
Hi guys, i'm getting the driver seat, and back seat fix's up too. It going to cost me $300. And at the end of this month, We are getting the fuel flap fix's up and the small holes fill up too. They are going to finish off the engine bay too, So i can have a smooth engine bay.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
sounds like good progress man, keep it up !!

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
Thanks guys for your reply, I can't wait to have it on the road. Our aim is to have 550rwhp!! fingers cross....but, at the moment we just going to put a cam in it. Cheers Jason

XCPTOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK interceptor
good job with ya engine bay mate :thumbsup:

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
gday mate thanks for that, just finish the car today. I repair the engine bay on i also did the boot. It had duel fuel in the car, they cut into the fuel flap area. And, there was couple holes to fill up so i did that too. When the weather warms up i will paint it, We should have it running soon. I've also lowered too, interior done as well. cheers Jason :w00t: