Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My vk executive

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
2 words 383 stroker = $8000 or 355 stroker = $6000 = alot more power than a brock

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
thanks v8commy!! the motor standard stroke. i don't want go stroker because i like to be different, he also told me that my procomp won't work with the camshaft cause, the cog on the of the dizzy is to big for the camshft and the hole also. The hole only needs to go out 2mm i think. It's not much anyway. And, the camshaft he suggest to me was a solid roller with .530" lift. that if want to go with 500hp. I'm totally confused. On want he said to me. The engine builder is base in Horsham....cheers Jason

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
Cool thanks for your help v8commy. I just brought a holden V8. The bloke did motor up had spent $2500 on this engine i'm getting it for $800, it has edlerbrock manifold, running a strong cam, procomp dizzy, heads have been done up too. flat tops pistons at .030", it was in A9X Torona. And the motor is brand spankin new too. I can't wait to pick it up. Cheers Jason

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
well forget every thing i said congrats and good luck you got a bargain well done bud

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
thanks mate, good luck to you too. v8commy i like your vk too..... cheers Jason

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
gday again.... lol.... my brother and myself are painting the beast, the vk is pretty str8 so, Its just going white for now. Later, we will be getting the spary painter in town to paint it. I want the colour to be jet black.... cheers Jason

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
are you gonna get it painted 2pac or acryllic

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
hello again, the colour for now is acryllic white. Then i get the pro's to do it in 2pak, its going to cost us $5000 to get it done. I have a budget for the beast so for now, so i 'll do the hard work. I've been getting advice on what sand paper to use and what to look out for and how to make the body str8,I'm lucking the body is in good nick, which is a bonus. Cheers Jason