Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My vk executive

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
i can get someone to spray it in acryllic white does a sick job he sprayed my dads ute he'll do it for 2500 max and itll be a insane job any colour

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
Thanks for that, v8commy. My brother and myself will do the paint work on the vk. V8commy, know how i was telling you the motor i was getting, i'm not now!! I went and have a look and it was a boxs of poo!! I just got told a bunch of poo :( , So now i have got myself a Holden 308 motor which I'm in the middle of rebuilding going to put new rings, bearings, gaskets, new crow cam which is .300, 109 lobe sep, .495" lift, anti pump ups lifters, heads have been tickle abit, new manifold, new procomp dizzy, pacemakers extractors, str8 cuts, quaddy carby. auto stg 2 shiftkit with 2800rpm hi stally. minispool for the diff. Should have some photos up soon.................Cheers Jason.

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
aww thats **** owell your new plan sounds good good luck with it and keeep up the good work

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
thanks mate, just order the parts today. Pick them up tomorrow......can't wait until, i put the motor together.....Cheers Jason

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
G'day all, just letting you know how's things are going....well..:yeah: The beast is in primer, the motor is coming along well. I also brought some mags wheels for $150, the size are 16x7s.....cheers Jason :thumbsup:

Last edited:

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
thanks mate, the wheels are in pretty good shape too. Cheers jas

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
hey why did u prime it with the grille on?
looks like its coming along nicely though, hows the progress

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
Gday mate, The progress on the beast has slow down, cause of work reasons. I'm trying to get back in to it, but i have just been to busy...it sucks too!! The grille was painted off the car, mate..