Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My vk executive

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
G'day guys, here's some photo's of my vk. I've fill in pass side key lock and aerial hole as well, has a new front end as well rear end....I've been working on it slowly, in the next couple days I should have it all painted.....I hope you like it....cheer's jason :clap:

Attachments

• vk memphis 006.jpg
    vk memphis 006.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 320
  • vk memphis 003.jpg
    vk memphis 003.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 364
  • vk memphis 008.jpg
    vk memphis 008.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 334

wnt 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5ltr execitive
looking nice but what colour u gona paint it

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
thanks for reply mate, Colour white, gloss black around the door frames as well the taillights. I've a hornet scoop but I'm deciding to put it on or go an buy the vh ss bonnet scoop? There's is no rust!! just a few dints. Cheers....

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
looks good ,go get the ss scoop will look better than a hornet scoop

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
Thanks, I've been thinking about getting the ss scoop.I don't want to attracted the wrong attention.And, Don't you just hate it when you leave it for a couple days and you go back to it and see some small dints, don't you just hate that....lol.... Two doors has the dints as well the roof....cheers

Shaun BVK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Executive 202
hey how long did it take you to sand back and primer the hole car? i have a VK that im looking to respray in the formula blue but in trying to save money i want to sand and primer it my self.

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
Gday, probably good couple days I'm using an air sander, and by hand also. Painting car in primer is not that hard that took couple hours. You don't need to take it back to bare metal, just the shine off. I'm not expert i just learn as i go!! Cheers Walks

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
Gday guys, things has slow down with the vk......:bang:...not happy, cause our family car just poo its pants a fortnight ago, So, now its going to the wreckers for good!!! Last weekend we went out and brought a vr commodore, its in pretty good nick too :thumbsup: heres a small pic of the new beast. Oh yeah we are changing the colour of the vk, blue in 2pak... I should have it finish soon, until something else gones wrong.....Cheers Walks

Attachments

• vr commodore.jpg
    vr commodore.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 900
  • stuff 003.jpg
    stuff 003.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 300
  • stuff 002.jpg
    stuff 002.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 298
  • stuff 004.jpg
    stuff 004.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 353

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
Gday guys, Its been awhile so i though i show the old girl again. Every thing underneath of the car has been replaced. Now, since the weather getting better I should have the old girl painted. Colour choice is alpine white with gloss black around the windows. :thumbsup: I should have it all running very soon. Cheer's Walks

Attachments

• vk comm 009.jpg
    vk comm 009.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 380