Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VK Project

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
.. ####
Piks?

Pez

Reppin
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VK
Cut all rust out now found some more but all cut out need to weld plates in tomoz
Here are some pics
sorry about rotation
IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Aww, sucks about the rust, but its almost impossible to stop these old gurls rusting away.
Good that you're fixing it up/cutting it out properly should help slow it right down...

Not sure with the gearbox's, heard a few people have them done so mustn't be too bad?!! A few years ago now it was the 'done thing' so I would assume if you can find one with whatever bellhousing you'd need then go for it?!
Just my opinion, not based on any technical stuff :p

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

Pez

Reppin
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VK
Aww, sucks about the rust, but its almost impossible to stop these old gurls rusting away.
Good that you're fixing it up/cutting it out properly should help slow it right down...

Not sure with the gearbox's, heard a few people have them done so mustn't be too bad?!! A few years ago now it was the 'done thing' so I would assume if you can find one with whatever bellhousing you'd need then go for it?!
Just my opinion, not based on any technical stuff :p

Yeah no point half arse doing it just ganna pop back out in a month if its not done properly.
yeah looked into it it is a bit of work so not ganna bother. just gotta get new gearbox but.
wontder if the v6 4 speeds will fit.

hey bro. thaks for the pics, just a tip. hit enter a couple of times in between the img's so they are split up. it makes it kinda hard to look at as one massive pic.

but good work on the rust though, i especially love the doona cover as your masking :D

yeah my bad. must of been a bit tired when uploading.

yeah the doona worked a treat ha.. was just so i didnt get sand into trim and wreck the trim.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR