Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VK Project

Pez

Reppin
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VK
Nice ride mate like the colour looks good mate

thanks man.

seats are all in now and sound system is all done. it is also registered now. just waiting for my centre console.

turns out the radiator has a crack and the gearbox is leaking oil. so gotta drop them out. just more work before being able to take it for a drive. But better now then later i guess

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Yeah man, its better to get them out of the way early on.. before you either cook you motor or tranny, lol,

Sounding good ey, almost there, did you get an exhaust yet? or is that on the cards for when its driveable??

Pez

Reppin
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VK
well im kinda running low on the funds. just bought a new dirt bike haha. sold one then next week got a new one haha.

but after all the motor work is done it is first thing on the cards.

i will also get those pics for you soon because interior is almost done just waiting on console and id prefer to show you full interior. and ill get engine bay pics then.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Haha, I know what thats like, a while ago, I sold my old one, saying ima save this money, only to buy a newer one a month later, lol

Yeah that makes sense, no point in getting it when its not finished..

Sweet, I know what you mean, i prefer to wait til my things are complete before showing them off, whenever you get it dones cool, just keen to see how good they can look, I havent touched mine yet, been too busy on heaps of other non car related stuff!! with low funds, lol

Pez

Reppin
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VK
yeah im feelin ya with the funds

heres a pic i took the other day witht the plates on. has a cover on it now and looks better.

l_a57591c1b92c4d9488e6ba13d484abc9.jpg

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah, I wish I was rich as ey, just do whatever you need/want to, and dont worry about the $$$ lol..

Haha you got 'PEZ' plates too, gold...

Man that is one clean as VK you have there..
Really, really nice, thats the ball park im aiming for the VH!!

HSV802

Reaction score
Members Ride
RIP HSV Senator. Current 2002 VX2 HSV Clubsport.
Dam the VK is looking nice, gd work. Always good seeing the old school Commies getting put back on the road. not alot of tidy ones left here in NZ thats for sure.

Pez

Reppin
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VK
thats for the replys

got my console. turns out the ebay description was wrong and its a new vb vc console so need to do some slight modification to make it fit. looks good but. so putting that in wednesday then get headrests and some arm rest's and ready for rego. so stoked.