Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VK Project

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
yeh not bad ive got a vk calais 5.0 there sick cars but youll appreciate it more when its got a 5.0

Pez

Reppin
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VK
yeh not bad ive got a vk calais 5.0 there sick cars but youll appreciate it more when its got a 5.0
yeah i cant wait to get one in if i keep it long enough
What a shame mate thats a beaitiful car At least ya dad can fix it :cry:
yeah but its just a pain.. started repairing the front guard the other night its pretty out of shape so needs a fair bit of work. quote was around 4 grand mark.
tuff car, killa inside n out.

just order the spring you want and fit them yourself, should be like 130 bucks a pair for springs. the rear is easy to lower but i've never done the front
yeah i got quote for 1 grand not fitted because i want decent springs in it

i was just wondering how much you guys think it would be worth.. might want to sell it in about 6 months just wondering rough price people would pay for something like this.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
What brand springs are they?

You can get king springs, or lovells, on here from GSL RallySport, for around the $250 -$280, for all four,
And they will do a deal for springs and lowered shocks together, for around $700 probly cheaper for an older model like yours... any height you want..

I'm not sure how much she'd be worth, as they are getting old now, but it would probly be worth more to you and your dad, with the amount of time and effort thats gone into it..
Just do an engine conversion, get something more powerful, and with better fuel economy, with all new wiring, and you shouldnt have a problem with it for a while...?

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
yeah i cant wait to get one in if i keep it long enough

yeah but its just a pain.. started repairing the front guard the other night its pretty out of shape so needs a fair bit of work. quote was around 4 grand mark.

yeah i got quote for 1 grand not fitted because i want decent springs in it

i was just wondering how much you guys think it would be worth.. might want to sell it in about 6 months just wondering rough price people would pay for something like this.

the springs are so easy to do its not funny before i did mine i was all like aww dont wanna do it wat if i **** somthin up its so hard then i did it looks good now im like meh

Pez

Reppin
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VK
went out to the all holden day today..
am maybe thinking of just rebuilding the 6 and doing some mods to make it go better instead of waiting the 2 and a half years to do the v8. was talking to some guys and they said they go pretty hard. like do tripple webbers or something like that to it. no quite sure what et but ganna have a search around and see what can be done to make it go harder

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
tripples or turbo man!! but are u on your p's?? is that why u cant go v8?? then maybe my idea maybe exceed the limit for kw with the law..slap in an rb26 :D

.:Brad:.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF HSV Clubsport
thats looks nice mate, i have spotted your car up the top of the tafe i go to near the Auto section. ( mines the silver wagon)
brad.