Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VL Project

JessicaVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ and VL
Welcome.

Looks like a nice car to start a project with, straight as from the outside, and that's a damn clean interior.

Thanks :) Carpets could do with a clean but thats about it, very straight

I wasn't meant to offend, apologies if it seems that way. There's just been a few females who have come on here who are just posting the fact they are a female, just to generate attention, and the more derogatory of the members only post in said thread because of the fact the OP is female.

Welcome, and i hope we all can be constructive and helpful of any issues with your car you may find.

That's fair enough i do know a few females like that... Im definitely not after the attention, have had commodores since i was 15 so genuinely into cars

This is sadly correct ,
welcome in all the same , looks like a tidy example , also good to see a female who can work on cars , you probably know more than some members on this forum , what's the mileage on the VL ? .

I would say definitely
Very nice clean example.

JessicaVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ and VL

Quick little shop today, will hopefully have time do some stuff tomorrow, need to drain oil and petrol, and replacing filters

JessicaVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ and VL
Not too much done today, siphoned the old fuel out, replaced the air filter and cleaned the box, cleaned around it a bit and replaced fuses. Engine bay is absolutely filthy so will clean that up over the next few weeks. And yes i have a flat tyre :p

rirz

Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Members Ride
VP Commodore SS
nice work with the maintenance stuff, my commodore was in the same situation with sitting for ages with no service love, doing the basic service and cleanup stuff proved a massive difference

JessicaVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ and VL
nice work with the maintenance stuff, my commodore was in the same situation with sitting for ages with no service love, doing the basic service and cleanup stuff proved a massive difference

Thanks, yeah it makes such a difference!

Took the badges off today, (didnt worry about the one on centre of rear garnish as im getting a new one anyway) came up better than i expected, thought it would be a lot more difference in the color of the paint but after some paint cleaner and a bit of a polish and wax, it came up great! Took them off my VZ as well, looks so much smoother

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
It's crying out for a Calais rear end.

monkey

Donating Member
Reaction score
I was wondering why no pic of engine bay before, even if original, now i know. Bet it will come up shmick like the rest though. Good to see its getn some love.

How long had it been sitting before you got it, was it an oldies now n then car or? Its very clean for the km.

Springs tint and wheels itd look sweeeeet.