Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VL wagon daily+project

Scrusy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL wagon
Still need to run the fuel pump to the ignition. Can anyone tell me which wire goes to where. As i have no clue. And im sick of seeing the wagon just being a garden ornoment on the lawn lol

Scrusy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL wagon
Really have to pull my finger out now and get the wagon going. My house was broken into yesterday at 4 in the morning. Along with my wallet, VL keys, my little run around car and the missus phone being stolen. They tried stealing the VL but it obviously start and tried the missus colt but.couldnt start it coz it was in drive and not park.

So now i need a new ignition barrel and some solex locks. And change the locks on the house..

Scrusy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL wagon
The missus mum heard my car start. Then she seen them in the missus car. By the time she ran down stairs they were gone. They couldnt start her car coz it was in drive lol. They must of been ninjas in my house. Coz i didnt hear them in my lounge room. Which is right next to my bedroom.

Scrusy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL wagon
Havnt had an update in a while. Ended up sending the wagon to the mechanic to be finished. Was starting to get sick of seeing it sitting on the lawn everyday. Hopefully be boosting in atleast a week or 2.

Scrusy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL wagon
Latest update: the wagon is finally turbod and running, happy days..

Now its time for interior, already has calais interior but going for something more custom but simple

Heres a happy snap anyway..enjoy :D

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
Good to see its all done and running, looking good now with the intercooler, and lucky they didnt get away with it, pretty sure only 10% of people who get their vl stolen get it back in one piece, most people never see it again or if they do its charcoal black from being burnt out

Scrusy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL wagon
After all that stuffing around as dollars spent It's now sadly back to n/a :( had wayyyyy too many problems with the turbo set up. And there's no tuners where I live so went back to stock. Maybe a v8 one day in the future for the wagon :)