Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VN 5 Litre

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Ah yeah seems a little bit dangerous when your old but I can't say I haven't been involved in a lot more dangerous things than that back in the day. Anyway, it sounds like it's breathing well, or is that a pod :)?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Ah yeah seems a little bit dangerous when your old but I can't say I haven't been involved in a lot more dangerous things than that back in the day. Anyway, it sounds like it's breathing well, or is that a pod :)?

You may of been involved in mroe dangerous things, but surely you kept it to where there wasnt a chance a young child could run in front of you...

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Well yeah, on the backroads mostly. But I did get busted for going way too fast in a small street on a bike once. That was a bit silly really, I didn't see any danger in it at the time since I had clear vision of everything infront of me, pity I was so busy looking in front that I didn't notice the highway patrol sitting on my ass though isn't it :p

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Blown V8 94 VR Manual Ute
it wasnt me driving, i may be young and a P Plater but m8 i do have more sence then that to do it in a suburben street, but it was the guy that had built my engine who was drivin the car at the time. And i wouldnt blame you m8, id do the exact same if a dead set pickle come down my street like that.

And as for it Breathin it has not pod "I hate them" that's how it is standard with the airbox.

Last edited:

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Mate, if i seen you driving like that in my street, i'd walk over and drop you. People like you need to learn to keep that **** on a track, not in a ****ing suburban street.

So i suggest B4 u go saying something you dont know the true fact/answer to you should keep it to you self.

Not Trying to make an argument, but ur just saying that i was drivein when really u dont know who was in the 1st place u just assumed it was me as it my car, am i right?

Sorry it was peein me off and i just had to say this.

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Hey guys, i will post some more pics up of the car now iv got it bac at my place, Just waitting for the Cam to Charge again:thumbsup:

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
the youtube video doesn't work!

jswan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive 89'
dunno why it didnt work for you, works for me. that car goes hard, is that standard v8 engine, what mods to the engine.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
also, what is this, is it an ss v8 or other?

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Thanx bro,

Its a Standard 1990 VN Exec (Pov Pack with Power), but soon to become a Calais Mock-Up.

And as for the work being done to the engine, its gotten a full rebuild, heads done by flow craft, cam, remaped ECU, exahust system, (extractors 4 into 1, goes into 2 hi flow cats into a single 3") The T5 is getting a rebuild also and made stronger to accomerdate for the power, lightend flywheel, heavy duty clutch, iv replaced the standed diff with a 4:11 Mini Spooled diff (That will be fun)

And when i do more things to her i shall let you guy's know how its comming along.

Thanx m8, yer it does go hard, 1st 2nd wheel spin and cherps in 3rd, but it does do a Burnout in 3rd no prob's, not this Friday but next Friday wich will be the 12th ill be seein what she runs down the 1/4 Mile and putting it in the Burnout Comp also.