Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vn, first car

lachie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp commodore 3.8ltr v6
hmmm dunno i will think about it :p

lachie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp commodore 3.8ltr v6
:update:
Since that post i have taken a trip to kilsyth pick a part and picked my self up a berlina rear garnish, new sunvisors (custom mirror thanks to a vt commo) a new ashtray and light cover, veerryyy happy with the rear garnish and will post picks up when i get time.
This friday i pick up my new steeringwheel, as i just couldnt hack that boat wheel anylonger. After that all i intend to do for a while it tint the windows, and try and get myself a cheap exhaust.
P.s i saw a 2.5 or3 inch not to sure, exhaust at comm wreck in kylsyth already removed at the cat hanging on the diff, how do u get it out? just manipulate it or do you have to out it on a hoist?

lachie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp commodore 3.8ltr v6
:update: couldnt wait till friday to pick up my steering wheel, put it on last night along with a new air filter and radiaitor cap (was leaking) hopefully this week ill get down to bunnings and get some bendy piping so i can make my own cai haha should be fun.

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Couple of ideas, take the stickers off the bumpers, get a Berlina (black) boot garnish, and tint the tail likes abit, debadge the holden on the boot aswell, not to sure on the chrome surrounds on the wheels doesnt look right, but nice car mate, my old one had a white grill looks abit tougher, good job.

lachie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp commodore 3.8ltr v6
just thought id update you guys on whats hapeneing, haha
i have just been mainting the car for the past few weeks,i noticed a leak in the boot and the guy i bought the car of got a new light for the roady, so it was obviously comin from the seal of the new light,so i thought i would take the chance to take all my lights of and tint them while fixing the leaking issue therfore killing two birds with one stone haha
now i need the windows done

Last edited:

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
just thought id update you guys on whats hapeneing, haha
i have just been mainting the car for the past few weeks,i noticed a leak in the boot and the guy i bought the car of got a new light for the roady, so it was obviously comin from the seal of the new light,so i thought i would take the chance to take all my lights of and tint them while fixing the leaking issue therfore killing two birds with one stone haha
now i need the windows done

You havn't have you :D:p

Dazz

lachie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp commodore 3.8ltr v6
haha maybe not, i took the REAR lights of haha as well as the berlina granish, just to match them all up, when i get some money i think i will get some 17" VR clubby rims, what do you think?
i will also get a tint, lower it and an exhaust but thats a long way of :p
cheers