Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VN

J

jonvn

1991 VN Commodore Executive Series II

Replacement car as the other got crashed :cry:

So far since Ive got the car Ive just been tidying it up, installed a K&N high-flow pod filter. Its got ROH 15" Mags, Pioneer Headunit with 5" fronts and 6x9s in the parcel shelf. Put in flames seat covers front and rear.

dsc000774rd.jpg

dsc000789ek.jpg

dsc000805im.jpg

Future things, replacing the instrument cluster hopefully with a tacho. Fixing the bonnet, its sitting high on the passenger side and it has a leak in the boot which apparently all VN/Lexcens seem to get.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Please say ur rego's not JONSVN & your from Vic.....

Cheers
MaT

J

jonvn

Nope thats not me.

Ummm the front and rear pumpers are actually black, but the guy before my decided to paint them red without priming them so now the red is just coming off. Im thinking about trying to get a Group A kit for it but its just the cash flow aint great at the moment.

flyen

bye bye
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
jonvn said:
Ummm the front and rear pumpers are actually black, but the guy before my decided to paint them red without priming them so now the red is just coming off. Im thinking about trying to get a Group A kit for it but its just the cash flow aint great at the moment.

get the goup A kit lower it and will have a sweet ride:thumbsup:

but easier said than done, good luck raising the cash

J

jonvn

Yeh I was thinkin that, I need some money to do all that.

But at the moment Im trying to figure out how I can make some X5 or e46 lights fit in but the mounting is abit different on the cars but hopefully Ill make it work, Ill post pics if I can.

Id say I need some bigger mags to something like 18s maybe 20s then the kit and I wouldnt have to worry about lowering it. Other than that inside is pretty smick. Gotta amplify the 6x9s in the parcel shelf.

Anyone here thats got a vn and has ran RCA's and power to the boot for a sub or whatever wanna tell me the easiest way to run them?