Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VN

CSL

Reaction score
Members Ride
missus (in more ways than one)
i thought i might post this up nothing speacial just a few mods here and there

Name: Chris
Model: VN S2 12/1990
Colour: Green Over black
Bodykit: None
Engine Type: 3.8Ltr
Engine Mods: none
Breathing mods : SCV6 CAI, Custom pod enclosure/box thingy, K&N pod, Stainless intake pipe, V8 TB polished to and inch of it's life, elbow polished smooth as a babys butt, bellmouth removed
Power: ???
Exhaust: Genie Extractors, stock cat, and redback 2 1/2" Zorst with rear muffler fitter (redback item)
Gearbox: Auto
Diff: bog stock
Brakes: Ferrodo's and much in need of regrind discs
Suspension: Dobinsons superlows on all fours with shortend munroe gas shocks on rear
Wheels/Tyres: Stocks ceptors with a touch of $2.50 black paint
Interior: Steering wheel, mounted amp, painted door trims, digital speedo, digital tacho with recall and shift light (built in) set on 5000rpm))
Stereo: pioneer mp3/wma unit powering 2 pioneer 6X9's, a kicker 2 channel 200W amp powering a 15" rockwood sub. all 4 gage wiring
Cost: originally got car for $3800 on dual fuel and 168000 on clock, grandpa car, blew that motor not long after. current motor is a S2 with about 165-17000 k's to it's name, that cost $350 plus fluids etc, then about 2 grand on keeping the thing running, oh i also removed gas system (10 years old and no good for motor)
oh and it also has a custom bonnet dent cause someone doesnt likeme very much
oh and as you can see ive had the windows tinted aswell

Attachments

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Bumpers and a nice set of wheels should set it off nicely.

CSL

Reaction score
Members Ride
cheers for the feedback blokes , i actually already painted the bumpers gloss black, i like the contrast instead of all green, it's not a nice colour to be all over, needs to be broken up a bit,
as for wheels, 15" tyres are dirt cheap, i go throu a fair few and i aint got 1-2g for wheels

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
I know what you mean about contrast tho ... Yeah it is something you have to see in the flesh.. I once had a corolla that I re-sprayed in a purple pearl, and I left the bumpers black ... That was another colour that needed to be broken up with black.. And with the dark tinted windows, it really looked a treat...

CSL

Reaction score
Members Ride
i think this motor is about to go to the shbit s a another motor , then probally supercharge it crs style,

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
It's screaming for a set of wheels!! You can get a good set of rims for around $400. Thats all i paid for mine!