Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Voodo SV6

Sv6_needboost

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
whats the k&n pannel like? much more power? i have considered it instead of a cai which range from 250-600 bucks whereas a new filter is only like 100bucks.

u get an induction noise with it? ps just videod my exhaust but i swear it sounded better in person :whistling

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
i honestly didnt notice much difference in the standard driving range. If the revs reg a little higher then it does make a tiny difference. And a little difference on takeoff.
There is greater induction noise

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
yeah i dunno mate, i know the acoustics of where you filmed would have given you alot of back noise and reflections etc, but to me they just sound riceish. I dont want you to take offense to that because i dont intend it to. Honestly. I think im just too used to the sounds of unrefined engines,

Sv6_needboost

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
ye not the best place to film and it was recorded with my phone. sounds mad in the open and in person

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
classifed, i think you'll fit the section of exhaust between the front muffler and the hot dogs is 2inch not 2.25 the front muffler is also internal baffled to 2.1/8 inch.

but your right stock exhaust is good enough i'm making 147rwkw with the stock exhaust untuned.

Sv6, nice ute mate. bad news raptor don't plan on making a kit for the VE so you'll have to get a capa. but thats ok CHE did a capa kit recently and it made more power then the raptor.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Dear god, don't ruin it by putting Chev badges on it. They look wanky, and your car isn't a Chev, it's a Holden. Just my view, but just trying to save you some public humiliation.

It's just as gay as putting a Ford badge on a Holden, a Mitsubishi badge on a Holden etc etc.

Other than that, it's bloody nice mate. The colour is awesome!!

Sv6_needboost

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Thanks guys, ye i know putting chev badges on it wouldnt be 100% correct, but do u know how good a gold front grill with the blue metallic paint looks:thumbsup:.

Thats a shame about raptor not doing a kit for ve :S, its just they are heaps cheaper than the capa kit. owell:cry:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Get the Holden badge plated or something like that. Or have it painted in a nice gold!