Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP Calais

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
My VP Calais :::New Pics:::

Been meaning to make one of these for a while now, so here it is, my ride;

'92 VP Calais

couple of things done to it, but nuthin major (no $$)

Suspension: Front Super-Super Low King Springs, Rear Ultra Low King Springs and front strut brace, with monroe GT gas struts.

Interior: VQ stato dash trim, VR front speaker pods.

Stereo: JVC Headunit, Blaupunkt 6.5" splits in front, with tweeters up in dash, Blaupunkt 6.5" 2-ways in rear, Audiobahn AW122N 12" sub, Audiobahn A8002T 2-chan amp, bridged running the sub at 800watts RMS, Jaycar 1 farad capacitor.

Engine: K&N performance Pod, with custom CAI, removed bellmouth, custom greenfoam memcal tune.

Exterior: Removed all Badging (including front fender 3.8lt badges) silver metallic front grille, VP SS front spoiler FINALLYYYY INSTALLED :D:D:D and Phillips Blue Vision headlights,
NEW: HSV WH Grange 18"s :D

48945d1214889539-my-vp-calais-dsc_0001.jpg

Last edited:

Noy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
cheers guys

i wana try and find a really nice location and go for a good photoshoot, then ill put up sum more pics, plus i gota take sum photos at night with all tha lighting throughout tha car.

any suggestions of sum nice locations in tha western suburbs for a photoshoot?

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
Nice, gotta love a calais. like your chev sticker on rear window, night shot with the led's on sould look cool. Allways take your camera when you go out and take heaps of pic's sort through them when you get home and there's bound to be one or two that you really like.

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
ye i usually got my camera in my car, but then neva end up takin it out, or its 2 dark for any decent shots, so i stoped takin it with me, but now its good weather ill start takin it bak out with me

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
Quick update, just got a new exhaust tip installed :D

was about to buy it from an auto shop, but diameter was to small, so went local exhaust shop and it was tha same price installed

so evn though i didnt have money 2 blow in tha 1st place, im happy with it, much beta than the old thing that stuk out a mile

Last edited:

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
nice ride, pretty clean for the age, got a pic of the new tip?