Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP Calais

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
lol ye i was sure i was right,
ye tha bak n front were tha most important, there tha 1s that get buggerd hard, n jsu that lil thing makes a massive difference

totq

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais 3.8, Raptor S/C
Nah, not yet, not a priority...i'll leave it until the car gets something done at the panel beaters then get them to stick it on too.
The problem is my car's too damn fast and they keep coming off!
I did swap the rear resonator back to the silent one yesterday, ahh, nice and quiet again.....

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
OK so here is a update on what ive done, lost a bit from host doin the runner soo ill try and see what i can remember.

In July did full service, engine, trans, fuel filter, oil filter, installed a bigish trans cooler,bnew brake pads, changed the injectors to higher flowing onse, bu needs a slight tune to make it not that lil bit lean.

Um Reckless motor sport gave me sum new white dails to test out for him again, much better than the last batch, this lot there isnt a 6missing off the RPM and the blue comes thru alot darker, but still a bit patchy tho.

Today ive just made up sum boards with LEDS in em, should bring the blue out alot more.

The LEDS are:
5mm
vf 3.6v
am 75
MCD 10,000 in blue

Ive got em setup in series, 3 per bank with 4 banks, should do the trick i recon, once ive done the dash then its off to the climate control, then center consol, then under the hood.

Cost me about 38 bucks in LEDs, resistors and the board to mount them on.

Also now have another amp, had it for about 3months now, its running one of the 12's and my other 4ch has the other 12 off it and then i have amped the splits, its heaps better now, no lookin back.

Me bro just got a job as a cabinet maker, soo he has been building up a steady supply of 18mm MDF so that i can make a nice custom box n false floor.

Um got a new 120amp breaker for me amp cable, has a Volt read out, upgraded the grounds to 4g all round cept for engine ground, car now has a very steady 13v when car off and 14.1 when running, has about .2v drop when subs are pumpin, barly a dimm, its good.

Lookin at gettin a 120amp boshe alternator soon, when funds are avail.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Just put sum more pics up into #3

ripped out the LEDS the other day, now have one Blue CCF 100mm fluro tube behind cluster, an one 100mm White CCF fluro infront of Dials to light em up, much better now, ill get sum pics laters

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Calais was in a acco on sunday at about 1pm in surfers paradise, was traveling down a street, a BAXR6 pulled up to the intersection, stopped, i broke a lil then put foot back on accel, as he had stopped, then he tried to pull out infront of me, didnt make it gave him almost sum tbone action, would have been good if i did, but just took out guard, my car will most likly be written off.

I got a call today from his insurance, im covered as it was there fault, and admitted it to police, soo im sweet, just the stuff around with no car, n waitin to hear if mine will ge fixed or not, its pretty bad i dont think it will be fixed jsut payed out n ill then fix it.

Here are sum pics
Image115.jpg

Image116.jpg

Image118.jpg

Image117.jpg

Image122.jpg

Image120.jpg

Image121.jpg

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
farkkk thats a fkn OD, id b cryin!!!
at least ur all covered though, might turn out in ur favour, new front end n spray :D

HoldenMan7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6 SPEED MANUAL
Hey Mate, that suks, let us know what happens, insurance wise, if its gona get fixed or ya gona get payed out

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Yeah i get ss front hehe, told em the Lip had busted, n i left it at the scene.

If it gets written off, i get to keep it n get paid out the market value for the car, soo i will go get another, n have a projector, or spares, just depends on the outcome of this assesment.

Should have that done in a day or two.

Mite strip it, who knows, im just ****ed off, first scratch on the car since i got it, n its prob a write off.