Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP Calais

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
ye i got ultras in tha back, fkn ****s me, still not low enough! ye i no i gota do tha fronts, just cbf, i made my mate by springs months ago n did his rears but neva got round to doin his fronts, cbf, so cbf doin myne aswell
i go to pick up tha otha two rims in a couple of minutes, im a little bit excited! lol

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
OKii dokii

Got sum new stezza bits, got a nice tax back so i went n got a couple 2x responce 1000wrms linkable amps and a alpine Xtype 12", got it runnin at 2ohm on strapped amps pumpin 1800wrms into the sub. Nice price coz i work there.

After about 1/2hr crankin the sub sits ona nice hot 80deg n amps idle on about 45deg.

Atm its inverted in a 1cubic ft box, but a new 40mm 60L box is being built atm, should be nice n dead n bloody heavy bro thinks about 40kg

Aint really done anytink to the car, havnt even washed it in months, just been thrashin it round been costin me a bit coz ive let run down for a bit, had all new radiator, bcm heater tap n sum other minor crap break on me latley.

Havnt done a oil change in like 20000km or 3months soo that needs doin asap, but rego is due.

Will have sum pics when i can get a pc that will run nokia pc suite n not crassh so i can get the pics off my phone.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Here a pic of me new box, she hurts my ears like really bad, i like it......alot

Its very nice, i now dont have to ring ppl to say im ere, they hear me comin 100m away hahaha

211120082171.jpg

211120082151.jpg

It broke my tail light on parcel shelf last night, cracked the plastic where the bolt goes.

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais, vs clubsport #137
bwhahahahhaha, got bass? =p

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Yes jsut a lil bit, enough to not hear a thing that goes on outside the car while its running.

Just put sum new pics up on p1, will have sum pics of this box now it has been plane'd n fits up the back.

Prob make a vid of it she got a fair bit of excursion. Shreds newspapers pretty fast thru the port.

Will be workin on the install next couple weeks, just gotta service my gb n engine this w/e n get sum tread

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
sweet man, very jealous of the front bumper - I WANT SS LIGHTS

i might end up chucking mine on a dyno 1 day if i can find a local place that does it

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Yeah SS lights are sweet, lost the first pair in a smash, took me a month to track down sum more with bezzels for insurance job.

Just gotta get the switch n wiring harness to get em running.

I ended up finding mine at a holden dealership was sooo stoaked when he said he had sum.

Soo need to get sum mags for mine, can get 17's pretty cheap thru me dads work.

Just dont want to get any coz then i would have to put this camber kit thats in my boot n i dont wanna have to do that, pain of a job.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Good man, got me old job back again soo im sittin on ere again, bored as....

Aint really done much to mine, got new sub n amps with tax, just got one of the mono's swapped on the w/e coz it keeps f'in up goin into protect.

New one cranks first time ive heard the X distort was nice.

Had a looky at urs b4 she lookin good, good to see she still in pristine condidtion n that ur lookin after the baby, mine's turnin into a thrash car but im still tryin to keep her all good, but been 25,000km since oil change :(

Eh my stickers are holding up good, lost the border on 'say no to emo' but still good.

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
hey remind me to show ya a pic of my rear tweeters i reckon u will like how i mounted them:) but yeah looking gd only thing i reckon try to stay clear of jaycar as u can get better amps to run that sub but hey thats my 2 cents u got more power than me lol though mine is a SQ setup keep up the gd work dude:)