Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP Lightning

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
So you have needles again which actually show you speed and revs? :p

I always had needles, just couldn't see them in the pick I took last night :whistling Everything was working except wouldn't show revs...

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
cars lookin heaps better with the rims man nice choice :thumbsup: after its slammed will u b able 2 see the wheel arches lights as well as u can now? does this car have IRS?

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
cars lookin heaps better with the rims man nice choice :thumbsup: after its slammed will u b able 2 see the wheel arches lights as well as u can now? does this car have IRS?

The wheel arches may shine better, as the light goes OUT the rims (hence why you couldn't notice with my last ones) so with the center of the wheels higher the tubes will virtually be shining straight out :thumbsup:

IRS? *looks up on google..."Internal Revenue Service", nope, "Indian Remote Sensing", hope not :whistling, "IRS Suspension" there we go....Ummm I don't know :confused: How do I find out? And why you asking?

That was Dave (Airstrike). He was gonna sell you FE2 springs.
That's the one...New it was someone that was common... How low would FE2 make it sit?

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
coz IRS is a lil different 2 a live axle and id imagine would that would b alot easier 2 do urself then IRS? It should b badged tho i think some Execs VPs came with live axles aswel, speak 2 Greenfoam he could tell u the story bout that.

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
coz IRS is a lil different 2 a live axle and id imagine would that would b alot easier 2 do urself then IRS? It should b badged tho i think some Execs VPs came with live axles aswel, speak 2 Greenfoam he could tell u the story bout that.

ok...no worries will get onto him :)

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
wow looks soo much like my old vp even has same paint fade and the dent under the taillight nice :p does need to be lower to look better

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
wow looks soo much like my old vp even has same paint fade and the dent under the taillight nice :p does need to be lower to look better

thanks, did you ever get the dent fixed? I believe prev owner reversed into a pole, I replaced boot lit and rear bumper after I got it (Was only minor damage, but didn't want to be driving around in a car with noticeable damage :p and tail light was replaced at sellers expence when I got the car