Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP Spac

10000_fists

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VP com
1vngal said:
I like it, very ss style. What plans you got for future mods?
i first thought it had a bit of ss style to when i first saw it to.

definatly going to keep it looking how it is for a while just Kingspring Lows in the front and super lows in the ass(bought them today)

then maybe a cd player, then do up the motor just all the bolt on first then maybe after christmas get it chipped and cammed.

10000_fists

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VP com
Thanks for all the comments guys... still waiting on the roadworthy, i can't wait to drive it..... it is the best driving vn-vp i have ever been in.... My mum has one and so do 4 of my mates n all of those things a thrashed out, noisy, rough driving motors, slipping trans..... this one i got drives like a dream, very smooth and quiet for a vp, i'm going to take care of this an hopefuly it will serve me well.

10000_fists

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VP com
just a bit of an update.... Lowered the car on the weekend, took out the bellmouth, added a drift pod filter and cut out the rear mufler and replaced with 2.5" straight thru pipe.

The car has a very loud sucking noise now when i boot it, i think it may be due to the zorst n pod filter. sounds pretty sweet...

No new pic as of yet haven't had time plus haven't been bothered.

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
the sucking is from the pod man...what made u change your mind to go with the pod over the panel filter and the cai?

10000_fists

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VP com
R Photon said:
the sucking is from the pod man...what made u change your mind to go with the pod over the panel filter and the cai?

While i was lowering it n doing the chop on the zorst a mate came round when he found out what i was doing he said he's got a spare pod n he went n got that out then we took out the bell mouth.

i'll still get the cai but the pod'll do for now till i get a bit more cash.....

10000_fists

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VP com
Hi guys the Vp is up for sale check out my sig for details.... the blower is also for sale PM or email at [email protected] for more details

cruzncommo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5spd
go superlowes allround with xtractors n stock zorst, port n polish heads n itll sound so beasty :p

10000_fists

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VP com
i've decided against selling the vp, i drove that stato but it was a bit of a barge, so today got a spool put in my car today, and it's raining pretty bad, it was a little daunting at first knowing it's been so long since the last spooled car i drove, plus it was wet bet by the time i was back in my suburb i had it pretty sussed, now i just gotta get some junk tyres on my stockies.