Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vp ute

v6vpute

Rolling on stockies
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 vp s sedan series 2
Hey new to this forum

i have a 91 vp spack ute lowed on 15inch stato rims :( sides that its stock standed. Futur mods include pod filter 19 inch vy rims or sumthing else if suggestions are made. Car will be geting resprayed in a month or to not sure wat color im just thinking white and taking the rubber strip down the side off and clear side indercators and clear tail lights. I will have sum pics next time the weather is good

cheers sparks jr

Last edited:

v6vpute

Rolling on stockies
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 vp s sedan series 2
Here we go got sum photos just washed the car so it looks nice and shining. Plz comment the car doesnt look like anything special but it is my pride and joy

DSCF1385.jpg

DSCF1384.jpg

v6vpute

Rolling on stockies
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 vp s sedan series 2
thanks TrikkBen were i am there is another 2 but there realy realy dinted and not looked after kinda makes me sad. I have decided i want to get 19" vy signatures for it :D

v6vpute

Rolling on stockies
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 vp s sedan series 2
Yeah the pod will be in a box with custom intake when i get around to it gotta weld one up at work out off stanless and im guna have it as close to the front as i can

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Yeah the pod will be in a box with custom intake when i get around to it gotta weld one up at work out off stanless and im guna have it as close to the front as i can

oh ok you should look into the MACE pod enclosure mate, i got one and it was exelent lemme know if u want the link to it