Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP Wagon

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
Here is a photo of my ride.

Attachments

• marzvp.jpg
    marzvp.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 859
Last edited:

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
might just do that before i replace my tyres.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Whats done to the vp, it looks fairly standard or is it a sleeper that no body knows? Looks like cop rims would suit it light weight and cheap,especially 5speed wagons are fun. GO THE WAGON!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
I havent done anything except rip out the roof lining as it was falling down. It is a work in progress. I have only had it 8 months. I am taking suggestions as this is my first car. It is an auto.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Vp Wagon!

MarzVP said:
I havent done anything except rip out the roof lining as it was falling down. It is a work in progress. I have only had it 8 months. I am taking suggestions as this is my first car. It is an auto.
How much ya looking @ spending or doing things on the cheap, springs for the back,cut & polish, detail engine bay,give it a good service,vt series II Indicators,nice hubcaps maybe rims down the track but yeah.Just basially performance wise the usually cold air,exhausts,extractors would keep ya happy and really depends how far ya wanna do with the car.Check out my vn ss for some ideas. :thumbsup:

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
It needs a respray have tried to cut and polish but the paint is just too far gone on the roof and bonnet. I will be putting in cold air my mate and I talked about that the other day. I aint gonna spend too much cause the kids jump on it (not that I want them too, they are just disrespectful little shits)

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
MarzVP said:
It needs a respray have tried to cut and polish but the paint is just too far gone on the roof and bonnet. I will be putting in cold air my mate and I talked about that the other day. I aint gonna spend too much cause the kids jump on it (not that I want them too, they are just disrespectful little shits)
Surely a respray wouldn't cost 2 much, Bloddy kids lol, Thats why i got none and it can stay that way... :)

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
nah my husbands mate is a panel beater reckons can get it done for around 200. At least it came with a nice stereo, alpine found the remote for it last week. All the wiring in place for an amp just gotta buy one and some speakers for the rear.