Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VR SS Commodore

QWK-11E

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 2009
Hey guys

been on the forums looking around for a while and asking a few questions here and there, thought id share some pics i took off my fone

the car is pretty stock, has 17inch GTS wheels (i think) i have also been told my mechanic i have a full HSV zorst, future plans are to lower the front a lil and put my old system in, and maybe a beefier exhaust, also can any of you guys tell me how to tell if i do have a HSV zorst, my muffler says HSV on it but would there be any other markings or do all SS`s come with HSV zorst??

Also wat zorst would u recommend for a V8 ive been told 2.5inch and 3inch and im a lil confused

Cheers

Attachments

• Photo-0060.jpg
    Photo-0060.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 4,295
  • Photo-0061.jpg
    Photo-0061.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 2,501

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
go dual 2" exhausts or a single 3"

adam_vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU manual
SS's dont come with hsv exhausts, and yeah seeing as your one has 'hsv' stamped into the muffler then yeah you have an hsv exhaust system.
These days holden has 'holden' stamped in the muffler and hsv has 'hsv' so i assume they would have done the same sort of thing back then.
An hsv system is less restrictive than the average holden ones, so yeah you would have gained a couple kw when it was put on

A twin 2.5" exhaust system is a pretty common upgrade, apparently if ya get something too big you might lose a little bit of torque, probably nothing noticable though