Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VR SS

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
Firstly welcome, your car looks like its been well looked after, is it auto or manual? once it gets lowered i reckon it will look the part, i dont mind the wing, but might look funny if you do get it lowered, got any engine bay & interior pics?
good luck with it

Luked

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
D22
W0W!
I c ur on ur P's...... and in an SS:)
U parked in Victoria? Is it legal for P's to pilot 5.0Ltr's in Vic?
U gonna get rid of the spoiler? With out it, I look up 2 ur ride:)

vgreat

Reaction score
Firstly welcome, your car looks like its been well looked after, is it auto or manual? once it gets lowered i reckon it will look the part, i dont mind the wing, but might look funny if you do get it lowered, got any engine bay & interior pics?
good luck with it

Thanks, its a 5 speed manual :thumbsup: :dance: Will take some Interior/engine bay pics soon :)

Luked, Im in SA, still legal to have a 5.0 V8 here as far as I know :) Might take spoiler off in the future, but leave it on for now probably. Getting the mods done first :)

And yeah they are 18's NickVR ;)

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
dude, that car is hot, i love the rims, u must spend a fortune on the paintwork lol, so shiny

J

JEZ088

really nice looking car champ! wish i could've afforded an ss for my first car ahaha.. yeh id personally either turf the wing or downgrade to something a little more subtle like the holden ss spoiler, something that will hug the bootlid coz it will give u the effect of being even lower and will fit better with the lines of the car IMO.. but hey thats just me!
great looking ride and i cant wait to see what u do to it.. what do u think the first power mods u'll do will be?

Tekka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR Commodore
how much did that puppy set you back? im in the market at the moment looking for a similar beast

dazz9

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais
hey bud what colour is ur ss colour id

wanna paint my vk red so urs is looking pretty hot cheers

rogash

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 5 litre 5 speed
red cars go faster :)