Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VS BT-1

diceman01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS BT-1 VZ Monaro CV8
That is soo mint!! I love those rim! What brand and model are they? It sit's really nice too! and could I have a close up shot of the section around the gear boot? Thought those kind's of surrounds (correct me if I'm wrong but I think they only come on the fancy models calais,statesmen,caprice etc etc) and they only come in auto? did you mod it to fit right or?

Don't know what happened to my replies, the wheels are genuine Simmons FR19's. Regarding the shifter area it was auto one modified with a manual HSV insert. The console came out of a VR Senator with the rest of the trim

Attachments

• IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 145

diceman01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS BT-1 VZ Monaro CV8
Nice ride Diceman. Rims suit it perfectly.

While I haven't put the time and effort into mine that you have, we have had them for about the same time.....I got mine in November 98.....so I fully appreciate the sentimental value and not wanting to part with it. My first born came home from hospital in mine.

177558d1424239177-my-vs-bt-1-img_0245.jpg

Is that distance to empty correct ? Coz there is no way I have ever seen that from my 5 litre.

Haha I just disconnected the battery Im lucky to get 320kms out of it!

TwoHeads

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SSV Ute
That is one great looking car! I'd keep something like that too!!