Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VS Commodore ute

Grant_69

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Ute
Nice wheels mate. Very similar to mine HAAHA

aasr

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VS S PACK UTE 97
had a bit of a stack today :(
16082010326.jpg

IMG_6807.jpg

pics arnt that good but you get the idea

aasr

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VS S PACK UTE 97
the ute should be back on the road this weekend :) my mate and i have to busy to work on her :( but we got all the parts and time to work on her :) we painted the cover over the engine hears a pic of it not finished i dont think it looks to bad :)
newpaint.jpg

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
damn mate can't wait to see it lowered, and how did ya injure it, did you try and drift-king it or something? lol

aasr

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VS S PACK UTE 97
damn mate can't wait to see it lowered, and how did ya injure it, did you try and drift-king it or something? lol

yeah when i get me tax back i might have to get some springs :) it was on the way to work pissing down with rain turning on to the road work is on. was only going slow because of a truck on the corner but got about 3/4s around the corner and speed up to go in to 3rd and the back of the ute just give out i tryed to fix it and over corrected it and before i knew it i was in a fence :(

troy246

Reaction score
Members Ride
v6 vs commodore ute
farrrkkk man tidy as ute till that little misshap haha i got a vs s pac 1997 model 5 speed manual too, picked mine up for 5 grand witth 138***km
i have roller rockers, cool air induction, pace maker extractors, 2 1\2 inch sports exhaust, and stage 3 cams!
i just got super super lows all round and that will make it low enough to eat the tyre on my 18s, they cost me $350 for all 4 springs and shockies!
just a lil info for ya good luck :)