Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vs Ute

Vsuteee

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Ute
I bought this Ute for a pricey $9000 last year but it had 120,000 kms on the clock and its in immaculate condition and it came with nice Vy SS mags. It is an Auto and stock other then the wheels,
this is what it looked like when i bought it:
2yuzyv4.jpg

2cq1gs5.jpg

Then i got the bumpers painted at Eagle Paint and Panel:
jfae4y.jpg

Will upload more photos later as i only just got the bumpers painted.

VS-S-PACK-UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Ute
Another VS Ute pops up! :) great car mate, and with such low km's u would be laughing. its interesting because ive got the same wheels and have been wondering how the car'd look if i took my sidestrips off. btw, what year is it and by the looks of it those arent ur standard springs either.

Robbo VS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV PHANTOM
Nice ute mate. I would get the mirrors and door handles painted as well, makes it look really good.

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
what year is it? $9000 isnt that bad for only 120000. should have got the mirrors and door handles done at the same time. lookin good though and it has a nice stance not like mine which is like 4x4

Vsuteee

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Ute
The springs are lowered in the front but not too sure about the back.. The guy i bought it off got it done. The year it was made is 1999. yeah i was thinking about the mirrors and stuff but i didnt think they were that obvious. Will probably do them in the future.

ChappyVS95

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 Holden Commodore VS Ute
Nice ute mate, i thought i was reading my own Post for a minute, i got the same deal $9000 with 118k, What you got planned to do to it?.. lol VS utes takin over

Vsuteee

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Ute
Well for the future i will get an exhaust kit for it. I wanted to make like an Iphone docking station in the dashboard so i can plug my Iphone in and it charges and plays music straight away... Possibly put a subwoofer in it and i was thinking a dvd player in the console.. I don't really want to do any work to the engine because i think its powerful enough and it handles corners in the hills like a dream!