Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VS Wagon project, Stato front, soon to be orange!

MDVXSS

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXSS, VR acclaim, VS wagon, HQ One-Tonner
Give it a few weeks and it will have a good drivers door on it, lol.
Yeah, that didn't happen.
Few things have been going on lately, my Son got his panel beating apprenticeship, and its going well so far, only problem is, hes working in coburg. I have also found a job up there so its not to bad.
I'm not to sure what to do with the wagon, cause I'm 80% sure I'm going to be buying a vl turbo off my boss in the coming weeks, and if that happens one of my cars has to go. My choice is, Respray this white with all the stato bits but standard tail gate, then sell it (with orange bay) and have some money for mods. Or finish fixing the vr, register it and sell it, with no money for mods then slowly finish this.
What to do? I'm leaning towards selling the vr.

MDVXSS

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Give it a few weeks and it will have a good drivers door on it, lol.
Yeah, that didn't happen.
Few things have been going on lately, my Son got his panel beating apprenticeship, and its going well so far, only problem is, hes working in coburg. I have also found a job up there so its not to bad.
I'm not to sure what to do with the wagon, cause I'm 80% sure I'm going to be buying a vl turbo off my boss in the coming weeks, and if that happens one of my cars has to go. My choice is, Respray this white with all the stato bits but standard tail gate, then sell it (with orange bay) and have some money for mods. Or finish fixing the vr, register it and sell it, with no money for mods then slowly finish this.
What to do? I'm leaning towards selling the vr.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Love the fact that its different but also not feeling the stato front. I think its the colour, I have a feeling it will look great in the orange.. hope we get to see that. Nice work.

MDVXSS

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bit of and update, didn't buy the VL, was going to buy a bmw, didn't end up doing that. Anyways I cbf writing it all up again so I'll just copy and paste from SC

Because I didn't get the bmw, so that means I'll fix the SS, pay the rego on the VR and give it my oldest son, and paint the wags for what I was going to spend on the beamer.

Well, I done a bit of work to it today, Got the spare drivers door ready for primer, Fixed up the mess of wiring for the stereo (I swear the previous owner is retarded) and gave it a service.
Pics.
The reason why the stereo wouldn't go in 100%
0f9b9925.jpg

Dangerous, power touching power.
839aeea7.jpg

After a bit of cutting, rejoining and shrink wrap.|
9e0fa328.jpg

And the door, half blocked, before my son repaired it.
3ac19565.jpg

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
He hasn't been on here in over 8 years =so don't hold your breath for that update.