Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vs

Woody.26

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S1 Manual
i have a vs manny, and i wanna no if the vs clubby kit is the best look and wat every1 thinks of dark purple metallic

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
personally i'd go with whatever kit you think is the best. u should try mixing and matching a few kit peices and you'll be able to make something different and to your own standards. is the car purple now or are you thinking of making it that colour?

Woody.26

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S1 Manual
i wanna make it purple, it is white with the 16's, exhaust, manual, it has been lowerd about half to a inch, fairly standard. currently off the ground, spun a bear, will b runnin on sat tho, it has been 2 long, lol, only had the car 2 weeks and it spun it, oh well, it happens, lol

VRV666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8 exec, big pajero, 5speed vn v6 play car
My oppinion is no kit mate. Dump it on its ass, give it some shiny wheels and thin rubber and definately go with the metallic purple, it will be turning heads everywhere you go :)

Im not a fan of bodykits, if there not done right they can make a horny looking car look impodent.

Thats just my two cents. Its your pride and joy, you have got to make it how you like it :)

Last edited:

Davelxhatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr S pack
Go with just a bottom Clubby kit i reckon