Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VT Berlina II

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Colour is Tungsten Mica mate
ah, sweet, Cheers mate, it'll make it easier when i go to autobarn and get some touch up paint
Nice :thumbsup: interested to see how this turns out
cheers, me to. it'll be slow and done correctly this time
looks classy man, should be good. no VZ SS front this time? lol
cheers, chrome goes well with it so im looking for some chrome door handles for the exterior lol. no VZ SS front this time... VZ Clubby front this time!!! but not for a while though. that'll be after my VU SS i think.

Here are some more photos. before i went to town on it. today i managed to (in this order) wash the car to get it ready for buffing, buff it all, wash it again properly, chamois EVERYWHERE (inside the door parts, engine bay etc etc), hand polish, then cleaned the glass (the glass is so clean you can see your reflection), then put tyre shine on everything black.
i also managed to change over the interior handles to my calais ones, change my bonnet struts over as the new ones are stuffed and need to be regassed (a long job when there is just one of you doing it), changed the air filter, and the power window switch as the new one was stuffed as well, but now i have something to experiment with. and gave the interior a big clean up. looks a million dollars now. and tomorrow i am on the hunt for some amps to run my 3 chosen pairs of speakers, and also putting in said speakers until i can get those amps.
anyway enough chit chat
photo time (it was dark when i finished cleaning up the outside of the car, so ill get better photos tomorrow)
101_6035.jpg

101_6036.jpg
101_6037.jpg
101_6038.jpg

101_6039.jpg

101_6048.jpg
101_6054.jpg
101_6055.jpg

101_6057.jpg

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
did you change your headlights to?

Jonesy484

Reaction score
Members Ride
that would look sweet dude

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
that would look sweet dude

cheers, i think they will, i didnt want the gto style ones as everyone has them and it wouldnt suit my colour (going for the classy look) and i didnt want to get the cheap altezza style ones. just finding them will be the hard part

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Also got a set of Calais Foglights coming, and will hopefully swapping over my 2.5" catback from my Old VT onto my New girl in the next few days.

Jonesy484

Reaction score
Members Ride
Also got a set of Calais Foglights coming, and will hopefully swapping over my 2.5" catback from my Old VT onto my New girl in the next few days.

sounds good man, you gonna put the old wheels on the new car?

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
sounds good man, you gonna put the old wheels on the new car?

thinking about it aye, might just use them as cruising wheels, like going out shoes, but i hated it when the old VT was like a 4wd, but i was thinking of putting them on today just to see what it would look like.