Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VT S Pack

GCVT97

UnDeR CoNsTrUcTioN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Very Nice, The rear end looks much better. Personaly I like the clear tail lights though, especially on a dark colour car, it gives abit of class, and looks a lil sportier all for just $200. I hope to get mine looking as tidy as urs shortly. Gr8 job.

Cashy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Raven Mica
Well after 5 months of ebay surfing, and almost getting a fiberglass version, I just purchased a genuine HSV VX spoiler off ebay for :bow: $405.00.:w00t: :w00t:

More WOOT. the guy had the rest of the HSV VX set, and I got it for $700..........................

Last edited:

Cashy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Raven Mica
Man that was a drive, but I finally have a complete HSV VX body kit. First thing I did was look for the HSV stamps, and they're all there. :) All the mesh and the fog lights are in the front bar. The side skirts still have Clubsport on them, and even the HSV badge on the bumper. It seems the guy he got it off blew his engine, so he decided to wreck it.

Now I just have to find the time to get it all sprayed. Not a bad score for $1000. :)

Edit: Car looks damn nice with just spoiler on, it really sets it off. Looks like I'll have to get the boot sprayed as well, as the last spoiler has taken some paint off, and the new one doesn't cover it.

EDIT: I'm getting it sprayed on Saturday, and should have the kit on by the following Saturday.
I'll be getting some customer decals for the skirts, and most likely go all black for the kit. I'll have to play around with photo shop to see how it looks.

Attachments

• Spoiler.JPG
    Spoiler.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 369
  • spoiler2.JPG
    spoiler2.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 326
  • kit.jpg
    kit.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:

Cashy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Raven Mica
Just spoke to my mate and the kits has been painted ahead of time. Picking it up tonight. Just waiting for the lights to turn up, then all good to go. should have pictures up by thursday or friday.

Couldn't help myself. :) Rear bummer, spoiler and side skirts are on. I'll be putting the front on tomorrow when the lights turn up.

Last edited:

Cashy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Raven Mica
Here are some pics. I didn't have much time to take them. Will get some better ones tomorrow.

Edit: 05-05-07
Damn rain... We need it though.

I did a bit more work to it today.. New indicator globes as the old ones were losing their orange paint. Removed the weather shields, and the rest of the day was taken up replacing an LED in the speedo cluster. I was removing the cd player, and one of the RCA connections for the sub broke off. Due to the lack of length in the cable, it took ages to fix.

Attachments

• 100_1039 (Medium).JPG
    100_1039 (Medium).JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 247
  • vts5.JPG
    vts5.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 233
  • 100_1038 (Medium)1.jpg
    100_1038 (Medium)1.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

jamesl_VTSS