Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY VT S2 Acclaim. FOR 1200 BUCKS!!!!

brocksta05

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S2 Acclaim
Just bought S pack door trims and rear seat. 100 bucks. gotta see the motor trimmers next week about getting my front seats changed over with S pack covers and re-upholstered.
Ill keep you posted how it goes.

brocksta05

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S2 Acclaim
Big mouth CAI and manifold spacer are in. was having problems with the car not running properly at first but it seems to be sorting itself out now hopefully. keep you posted
CAI.jpg

brocksta05

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S2 Acclaim
Latest update!!
The car was havin spastics after fitting the manifold spacer and CAI. Turns out it was a stuffed TPS and all good now.
Paying the bank a visit today to see about getting some funds for some high ratio rockers and custom tune from mace!!!
Oh and my new plates. Not telling what they are incase someone orders them before me hahaha.

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Looks really good for 1200 mate, great pick up, paid 2k for my vx, so easy to get parts for if your willing to spend a bit of time fixing it up, totally worth it aye

brocksta05

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S2 Acclaim
definitely worth it and thanks!. I get along well with the guy that owns the wreckers here so i get to pick through whatever i want and he looks after me. Just last week he sold me a pair of drilled and slotted rotors for the front of mine off an Spac that was smashed 3 weeks ago. Checked the thickness on them and they basically brand new. They hadnt even started to rust yet so im guessing they were only a few weeks old. I got them for $40.

brocksta05

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S2 Acclaim
latest update:
I have ordered my new headers and cat they should be here in the next week or so. The headers i have chosen have a 2-bolt flange after where the three primaries merge for easier fitment as I am going to fit the headers myself to save a bit of coin of labour. The cat I will get fitted properly so the exhaust shop can also fixed my catback so it doesnt tap on the rear bar.
This is a pic of the style headers ive orderedheaders.jpg