Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VT SII Acclaim

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT Commodore Acclaim
Yeah even running premium and fully highway kms I was getting about 500km to 550km until I hit a quarter tank full don't want to run it to empty on premium felt ripped off today 162.9 in Byron Bay then I drive 100km up to the gold coast and it's 152.9 for 98 WTF!!

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
IMG_0652.jpg

what do we think guys can it be saved

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
you said July 16 for the Sunroof, did that end up going ahead even with the rim?

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nah lol as usual unforeseen expenses (phone bill after running up $200 of data during the E3 expo lol) and spent a week in qld with a mate and we got on the piss every night so I came back to Victoria poor so now if the tax man is kind and gives me a fair bit back it will be dropped off on the 4th of august. I've pretty much decided I'm not spending anything on the car besides petrol til it's done. I JUST WANT IT DONE lol. Oh and I got a quote to get the rim re-rolled $165 so that's pretty good better than $300 for a new rim anyway :)

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
well when it rains it pours doesnt it. reverse lights have just s### themseves altogether after changing globes and checking fuses there doesnt seem to be anything wrong so off to the auto elecs i will be goin to sort that out and same with my left hand parker just not working

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Right I'm back after a bit of an absence but ive had a bit on my plate got a promotion at work which means more car spending money but also means im running around like a headless chook with all my new responsiblilities and havent had a second to do anything with the car but this weekend ive set myself a little goal list of stuff i wont done before C4C.
here we go
ESENTIAL
New windscreen
Fix busted electrical passengers seat
Fix passengers side headlight loom. parker wont work
NON ESENTIAL
Wheel re-rolled. Est cost $165. Est date 8th September
Window Tint. Est cost $300. Est date 22nd September
Hi flow cat and custom Y pipe. Est cost $450. Est date 6th October
Sunroof Install including VZ sunglass holder and hook up of Calais door lights. Est cost $1000. Est date 13th October
White walls done and full detail. Est cost $300. Est time 20th October

Last edited:

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
New VT SS rear bumper is on the way along with matching side skirts. Will be getting them sprayed after C4C

Bulky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
Oh man i want the same lights for the dash what lights did you buy?

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Phreddy from ASR audio did it not one of those cheap eBay jobs my mate got one and its s***. You get what you pay for with set ups like this worth every penny looks amazing

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
The missus got a new car yesterday and im so proud cause it's a Commodore
IMG_0696.jpg

VK Berlina EFI straight 6 and it is in great condition so far I've got her convinced to get some nice rims and lower it plus some body touch ups and probly a respray the same blue up top and silver round the bottom.