Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VT SII Acclaim

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT Commodore Acclaim
Cheers mate. Yeah Greg did an amazing job as always very happy with it

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Real clean and tidy mate love that red colour , and i do have to agree with " ucwepn " the cluster looks reall good
Cheers mate do love the colour, not a very common one amongst commodores. And yeah I really can't praise Phreddy enough. Until you've seen him go through the process you'll never realize how much time and effort he's gone through to perfect it and as you can see the result is amazing

damoscommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Cheers mate do love the colour, not a very common one amongst commodores. And yeah I really can't praise Phreddy enough. Until you've seen him go through the process you'll never realize how much time and effort he's gone through to perfect it and as you can see the result is amazing

Im thinking about doing mine . I bought a set of L.E.D blue dash light globes off ebay , put them in and bits of the dash light up real nicely others i could bearly see , dont know whats going on there , so the second attempt i bought blue silicon covers to fit over the original globes , havnt yet tryed it hopefully thatl be sort of work . But the i do have to say your dash looks bloody great mate good work

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
Im thinking about doing mine . I bought a set of L.E.D blue dash light globes off ebay , put them in and bits of the dash light up real nicely others i could bearly see , dont know whats going on there , so the second attempt i bought blue silicon covers to fit over the original globes , havnt yet tryed it hopefully thatl be sort of work . But the i do have to say your dash looks bloody great mate good work

take out your dash cluster, take off the speedo/fuel/rpm/temp needles with a fork (be careful tho) take off the black part, and you see will see green **** all over the back, just get some 400-600 grit sandpaper and sand the green stuff off. and will light up nicely with the blue. flick me a pm if you need a more detailed walk through.

Dan.

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
You can go down that path but once you've seen one of gregs dashes in person they blow you away and you'll want one

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Guys need some help with a decision. Been thinking I might just stop the performance side of things, knock over a few of the last cosmetic things then start the V8 savings fund. Need some help with this one guys

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Getting the VX tail lights fitted today and took the boot in to get painted yesterday should be all done by next week. Can't wait to be rid of my VT back end.

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

Last edited: