Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my VT SS

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
Much better now that its completed man, looks good !
Only I find hard to adjust to is the knobs being a different colour, but I think that's because I've not seen it done before. It's not bad or anything, just not used to it :)

thnx m8 it came up quite well was impressed hahaha....yeh ive seen afew that have done the same thing in their car and havnt noticed any with the knobs done so decided to do it as it is different :spot on:

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Ok this is totally random but I got out photoshop and did this because as soon as I seen your pics I loved them but this popped into my head, not sure if you will like it but just an idea, I think it would finish it off perfect (and look better in real life than my modest photoshopping skills lol).

13008.jpg

hey jess,cheers for the nice photoshop pic :)
i did think about doing the gear changer blue but just not sure yet maybe down track me thinks..it does add a fine finnish to it though!!!

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
that blue is sexy as, pull out your dash cluster and paint that black thing around your speed dials, comes off easy as

FatYAC

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Vt Commodore S-Pack Manual 3.8 Litre Ecotec
Your interior looks ####ing stunning, those headlights suit your car soo much i love it good on ya mate :)

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
that blue is sexy as, pull out your dash cluster and paint that black thing around your speed dials, comes off easy as

thnx m8,mmm i know what ya mean i was looking at that when i first pulled the dash apart but didnt have enough paint in the end to do it lol

Last edited:

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Your interior looks ####ing stunning, those headlights suit your car soo much i love it good on ya mate :)

lol cheers heaps Yak, it amazing how much it improves the look of the interior for such a small cost..patience is the key and it will turn out flawless :) glad u n Dan like it!!

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
ok quick update...just been doing some tinkering of late..put some blue parkers in and about to pick up some MSD coils aswell today to go in :)

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
update pics...not much new but parkers are in and new exhaust in few weeks :)
hopefully pacies with twin 2 1/2 or twin 2 1/4 catback but will chat to not_an_abba_fan n see!!

13020.jpg

13021.jpg

13022.jpg

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
MSD coils are on and hopefully in 2 weeks will have me exhaust from bjorn then just to get it all fitted :)
Also picked up the paint to color match the bottom strip of my side skirts and rear bar so all's white, just need decent weather now lol!!