Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vt wagon

boingk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute, VR Wagon
Ah righty... just a few minor issues. Should come up good with some fibre filler, sanding and paint for sure!

On posting pics, use the
tag. I usually just right click on the pic and go 'properties' then copy the URL for the picture. It'll look like this (without full stops in the tags): [img.]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QN-6CE-Gd_U/VuYSy_vZigI/AAAAAAAAAB4/cQNtYghUmgkaamXbu0FL8-_jIINBuyjFwCCo/s800-Ic42/upload_-1[/img.]

And appear like this:

upload_-1

:)

- boingk

D

devilly

that will look heaps nicer with that kit on it :) and also looks like fun with the fiber glassing repairs :)

i use that matting stuff with fiber glassing works well :) for the edges i use ice-cream containers cut to size use tape stick on and then fill it :)

only thing that sticks out like a sore thumb to me is the steering wheel bottle,these have a filter inside them looks like it needs to be changed for a new one.

vtchris

Reaction score
Members Ride
series1 99 vt wagon
Thanks mate
Ill be buying a new power steering bottle soon just want to get the body kit sorted and on the car first

vtchris

Reaction score
Members Ride
series1 99 vt wagon
Slowly mate have had much time
Ive just started the prep the front bar for fixing and painting

vtchris

Reaction score
Members Ride
series1 99 vt wagon
Does anyone now if a obd2 scan tool works on a vt and can i clear the air bag light with it
Or does anyone now an easy way cheap way to clear an airbag light its only come on cause i pulled the speedo cluster outto replace the globs