Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY VTII 9C1 Exec

VT9C1-6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec 9C1
UPDATES

put in a 81c thermostat
new 02 sensor, new airtemp sensor and cleaned outt he airflow meter thingy

also swaped my super lows for ultra lows

fitted 4300K HID white lights, best 13 buks i spent on ebay

fitted the genuine side skirts

and also got new plates ICENVY

DSCF1994.jpg

COMPARE.jpg

DSCF1990.jpg

DSCF1991.jpg

mazzstein

Yeahhh Karrnntt.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nitrous 355 Stato
how come you put ur power wire for your amps through the passenger side of the car?
not straight to the drivers side mate

VT9C1-6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec 9C1
how come you put ur power wire for your amps through the passenger side of the car?

umm i dnt know really, it was a rush job and i think the hole i found was the easiest to get thru and yeh

but the powwer cable is out now as it wasnt throught a correct grommet and i almost coppd a defect for it so i took it out on the spot

xtrmty

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR, VR BT1

He has run them through the existing grommet in the firefall which is on the passenger side. This avoids drilling holes in the firewall, is quicker and makes it alot easier to run the wires through the car.

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
He has run them through the existing grommet in the firefall which is on the passenger side. This avoids drilling holes in the firewall, is quicker and makes it alot easier to run the wires through the car.

There is an existing grommet on the driver side, about the size of a 50 cent coin, which involves no drilling etc and its on the right side, because if you run the power cable down the passengers side its likely to interfere with the ECU which is sitting in the passangers side kick pannel :yeah: