Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VTII Calais

Infin8

VXIIBerlina 'Chrome Spec'
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXIIBERLINA
nice calais! future mods similar to mine, good luck with them & keep us posted :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Infin8

hardons

oh *** yeah !!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Berlina series 2
I for one ****ing love the Vt Calais especially in that colour..id swap my berlina s2 for one of them bad boys any day...a guy down the road has same setup as urs just exhaust on his and it sounds/runs smooth as a dream...
do you get ur car detailed or do you clean it yourself?

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
I clean it myself. When I can be bothered doing it properly it comes up looking really nice and shiney, otherwise it's just to get the dirt off.
I like the colour too. At first I wasnt so sure, but it's probably one of the least common I see around, apart from white VT2 Calais.
Wouldnt mind getting an exhaust, but that was wait.
I've decided that I'm going to get it lowered without rims, and maybe later if i decide on rims i'll get them. It'll be kind of like a VL, lowered on stockies I reckon they look nice, so why not a VT.. Plus its not that common.
In regards to lowering, what springs should I get? I want to go lower than FE2, I was thinking maybe SSL all round?

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
for king springs
go super lows up the front and ultra lows at the back

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks to someone on another forum (to who im very greatful), this is a chop of my Calais as I ideally want it, see how a job goes during the holidays and it could be real :D
Thanks again to the person that did this for me and I hope they dont mind me posting it...

MYCALWITRIMZ.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Infin8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXIIBERLINA
those rims would look off tha hook! but i'd go for a dark tint as well...would look very street!

Cheers,
Infin8

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
^ My tint is darkest legal... apparently... accoding to the guys at tint professor anyway haha... Although my back winscreen looks ALOT darker than the sides, I reckon they might have put the wrong tint on the wrong windows haha... But also the way that pic was taken the sun was sitting kinda low.
Not as dark as I'd like, but dark enough for now

Infin8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXIIBERLINA
yeah, that happens 2 me as well. coz its only 35% when tha light hits it from a certain angle looks like you just got factory tint :bang: but at night looks like you got limo tint :thumbsup: