Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VUII SS Ute

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII L67 Berlina Wagon and VEIISSV M6 Sportswagon
New triple window cluster fitted and calibrated with my new Tech2. For some reason the D light stays lit up no matter what the car is doing, I'll either find a way to disable it with the Tech 2, or pull the globe.

20i63n.jpg

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well the car wasn't stopping as well as it should, So I had to do something about it. it was due for a service anyway so i got laxy and got the mechanic to fit DBA T2 Slotted rotors and QFM HD pads all round and throw in some new fluid and now it pulls up nice and quick. Sadly the wheels don't show the rotors off much, but I will be swapping wheels soonish.

ann4ac.jpg

I also got this for a good price. Including black sunvisors, grab handles and dome light. will look great once I clean and install it.

r0awyr.jpg

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well sadly not much has been happening lately, what with work keeping me busy and saving for things deemed more important than cars by the missus (A wedding). I did get around to finally fitting my VY tail lights, which have been sitting in the garage since I bought the car. I love how much better they make the back end look.

15guuf4.jpg

I also want to start thinking about getting new headlights, as these ones have faded fast since they were polished just before I got the car. I give them another polish first and see if they come up any good.

28w2oly.jpg

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
Got some polish for the headlights and gave it a go. Pretty happy with the results, although the UV coating left some streaking when it dried. I might redo again one day, although I'd love some new headlight if they weren't so dear.

15hivb6.jpg

1zfq434.jpg

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
I have a couple of new things to add. I finally got around to fitting my black interior, and my black genuine Monaro dashboard. Really happy with how it looks, Especially with how the new LED's look with the black dashboard. Now I just need to replace to head unit and add a lot more leather.

I also finally got around to swapping the wheels between this and my wagon. I think these wheels look HEAPS better on the Ute than the old wheels did. These wheels also show off my T2 rotors a lot more. I'll aim to get the calipers painted later this year, although I can't decide what colour. I'm tossing up between purple and light green.

2ia5069.jpg

2uhtx93.jpg

2epuanl.jpg

f59379.jpg

dxivtl.jpg