Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vx Berlina

Sphector89

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 Vx Berlina
Model: 2002 Vx Berlina
Colour: Delft Blue
Engine: 3.8l ecotec
Exhaust: Standard
Gearbox: Auto
K's: 198,000
Paid: $4000
Did have VT GTS rims but tread was a tad low so went back to berlina rims
Sound: Pioneer MVH, premium speakers

Future Mods:
Lower
19" VE SSV's
Exhaust maybe but nothing sounds good on a 6 :(

Nothing fancy but it means so much to me :)

Attachments

• xfhj.jpg
    xfhj.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 431
  • SAM_1438.jpg
    SAM_1438.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 451

Sphector89

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 Vx Berlina
Thanks guys yeah the colour is awesome and i love it so much. Shines so bright in the sun but is very dark under clouds. Ive changed some interior LED's for blue one and they look great :) VE SSV's is first on the list

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII L67 Berlina Wagon and VEIISSV M6 Sportswagon
Love the colour mate, but then I'm a bit Bias :beer chug:. I got a 2.5" Manta system for my ecotec from Not_An_abba_fan and it sounds great, so it is possible to get a good sound from a V6. Will sound even better with some extractors. Is any of the black peeling off the grill? if so I suggest you chrome it like mine, looks very nice and only cost $15.

Sphector89

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 Vx Berlina
Love the colour mate, but then I'm a bit Bias :beer chug:. I got a 2.5" Manta system for my ecotec from Not_An_abba_fan and it sounds great, so it is possible to get a good sound from a V6. Will sound even better with some extractors. Is any of the black peeling off the grill? if so I suggest you chrome it like mine, looks very nice and only cost $15.
oh yeah ill check that out thanks :) theres a tiny speck of black peeling off, about 5mm x 5mm hardly noticeable. sorry to say but i don't like the chromed grill look, prefer the black :) A manta system would be nice but is about $850 on ebay?

Last edited:

Sphector89

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 Vx Berlina
ah yeah, im in Adelaide and i don't know of any exhaust places :( mines already got a chromed tip i could cut off and put on. do you have a vid of what it sounds like?

Sphector89

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 Vx Berlina
i could fit it myself, easy peasy and my dads a baws at welding so he can do that haha ok thanks